Welcome to School of Life’s suite of online tutorials.
Why should you invest in these tutorials?
These tutorials will teach students both social and communication skills, which will influence every relationship they have in their lives. They are delivered at a pace that allows for in-class participation while the tutorial is being played. The language and content mirror the in-person workshops being delivered by School of Life in schools throughout Ireland. There are currently 12 tutorials covering different Life Skill areas. These will be added to over time free of charge.
Who are these tutorials aimed at?
- Learners of all ages from 12 years to adults.
- An ideal teaching tool to assist non-subject-specific teachers taking substitution classes.
- Post-primary schools – wellbeing programme where they cover at least five of the NCCA key skills
- Transition year students – (communication, & the world of work)
- Preparation for the World of Work (LCVP)
- Leaving Cert Applied – Personal presentation, communication & work experience
- Post Leaving Cert – (PLC)
How much do the tutorials cost?
A full-year subscription is 875 Euro. Based on a student population of 400 students, this equates to;
6 cents/student/week. (Based on the 33-week academic year)
4 cent/student/week (Based on a full calendar year)
Remember, ALL of your students & staff have access to ALL Life Skills tutorials for a FULL calendar year